Coming soon – AIA Seattle’s Getting to Zero: Four-Part Series 2015
BetterBricks is a proud sponsor of AIA Seattle’s upcoming event, “Getting to Zero: Preparing for Net Zero”. The event is the first session of a four-part comprehensive educational series, that delves into the next target of the 2030 Challenge—70% reduction—and beyond. Participants will explore both the technical skills and cross-disciplinary approaches essential for the planning, design, regulations, financing, and operations of net zero energy buildings.
- Be able to identify key stakeholders – including opposition and proponents – in the case of net zero energy.
- Be able to understand the impacts and identify key examples of net zero policies on the city, state, and regional scale.
- Be able to identify the differences between net zero now and net zero ready.
- Be able to understand carbon in the context of net zero and processes that transition it from fossil fuel.
Friday, October 2, 2015 8:00AM – 12:30PM A copy of the Getting to Zero: Preparing for Net Zero schedule will be available for download soon.
Download Transportation and Parking Information for getting to and from Haggett Hall at the University of Washington.
Key Program Dates
- Preparing for Net Zero on Friday, October 2, 2015 8:00AM – 12:30PM
- Design for Net Zero on Friday, October 23, 2015 8:00AM – 12:30PM
- Operations for Net Zero on Friday, November 13, 2015 8:00AM – 12:30PM
- Financing & Regulations for Net Zero on Friday, December 4, 2015 8:00AM – 12:30PM
Visit AIA Seattle for more information.