Inaugural Reynolds Sustainability Symposium set for May 16 and 17, 2015 at the University of Oregon
This May, the University of Oregon School of Architecture, considered one of the top programs for sustainable design, will host a major forum on the topic. Internationally renowned practitioners and thought leaders will deliver a series of lectures and panel discussions on topics at the leading edge of sustainable design, policy and research. In addition to John Reynolds, keynote speakers include:
- Denis Hayes, President of the Bullitt Foundation
- Jason McLennan, CEO of the International Living Future Institute
- Ed Mazria, founder of Architecture 2030
- Jean Carroon, FAIA, LEED AP and LEED Fellow, a principal in the Boston-based design firm Goody Clancy and author of Sustainable Preservation; Greening Existing Buildings published in 2010.
- Mick Pearce, architect and winner of the Netherlands’ Prince Claus Award for ecological design.
Tickets are on sale now!
Or for more information go to: https://architecture.uoregon.edu/events/sustainability-symposium